Camp Memories 2018
- Making brand new friends in the bunk
- Having cool counselors from all over the world
- Tubing around the lake
- Having two awesome camp sisters
- Funny times in the bunk
- Being a music kitten in the play Aristocats
- Trying the star jump for the first time ever
- Going to the best camp ever!
- Sydney G1
Some of my favorite camp memories were…
- Winning MTV Night divisionals
- Getting pizza for dinner on Junior day
- Having the best time ever with my amazing counselors and my awesome CA.
- Having a water fight after our parent left on visiting day. Even though I was crying the water fight cheered my right up.
- The best Olympic breakout!
- We saw the movie Coco after Olympics and we got popcorn
This year was a great year.
- Andie G6
It was raining so hard outside so our counselor Sydney started singing “Singing in the Rain”. So we all went outside and started singing with her. We all got soaked. It was so much fun.
- Claudia G10